Monday, June 9, 2008

Works in progress-


I have not posted, so I'm gonna put out the piece I'm working on right now. As usual, it's not finished. I get a bunch of ideas for paintings, so I start them- then I get half way through it or a little more, and I hit a wall. So I have to set it aside and wait to find the solution so I can finish it. I tried on this one to finish up, cause I was so close to being done, and now I don't like it and have to fix the part I don't like. I'm gonna post it anyway to put a pic with pretty colors on my blog and get a post of something up. This thing is actually bigger than it shows, but only this much will fit in the scanner.

2 comments:

Zom said...

I like a lot of what is happening in this painting. I like the colours and the texture, the windows and openings.

I find it really interesting when people post things that aren't finished. I like seeing the process and reading how people are thinking about it.
So, thanks for posting that. I look forward to seeing what you do.

Vickie said...

It's looking fine to me. Please take a photo of it when it's finished so we can see the whole thing. The colors are so vibrant and fun. You started your blog at about the same time as me. Please come take a look.
Vickie