Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Brand New Adventure






I have been busy- very busy. Was working a regular job to pay bills until I ran outta there screaming. yuch. So now I am on an art break of sorts, because I am somewhat blocked on large paintings. I have about 40 paintings piled up that are about two-thirds finished, and I can't seem to finish them.
SO, I am making jewelry again, and it has been a while. I am currently making pendants and other jewelry- alot of it. Will be listing them on Etsy before the weekend. I am loving it! So easy to finish, so easy to know when I am done. I will put up a widget for my Etsy store when I get these things listed for anyone who wants to check it out. I promise to try to post here at least once a week- I have more time now!

Photos above show: Top photo- variety of pendants finished, have not attached bails yet. All hand painted or stamped or even collaged.
Second photo- 2 more of the same.
Third photo- works in progress- the circle is about 1&1/2 inches- little squares are scrabble tile size at less than an inch. Chunky square in photo 2 is 1 inch square and will have dangle beads when done.
Photo 4- finished pendant in black and white.

Please forgive the blurry no-detail having scans- I am still having a horrible time figuring out how to get good close ups with dig cam.

1 comment:

Wyanne Thompson said...

It always helps me to do jewelry when I'm having painting blocks. I think they require two different sections of your artistic mind. When I go back to painting after making jewelry for awhile...my paintings are 10X better. Good luck with everything...and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Love
Wyanne