Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crazy and Disorganized



Very slow going... I keep bouncing back and forth between collage/painting, then back to sewing, and back and forth. I found this wonderful youtube video making artist named Suziblu- she has inspired me so much! I can't stop watching her videos. I have been painting and gluing and sketching like crazy for the first time in a long time; it is so much fun! I have about 20 items to sell, but they are all about two-thirds finished. So now I am trying to get serious and finish them one by one before starting anything new. I have finally set up my Etsy shop, and the user name I picked is Bluefingerstudios. I had to pick a name to sign up, and at the time my fingers were very blue from dying fabric and painting, so there it is- my new name. Eventually I hope to consolidate all my selling under this new name. Nothing in my fabulous new shop yet... I will post the link when shop opens. Now I am trying to find time to create a brand new banner that can go on the top of my blog, my shop, my Ebay about me page, and anyplace else I want to paste it! Hopefully that will be my next post. Until then, I must get back to painting/gluing/sewing/ etc....
A couple pics of work in progress-

No comments: