Monday, May 5, 2008

Icandothis,Icandothis,Ican...

Decided to clean studio, can't work can't FIND anything, big mess no fun. Now I really can't work until I'm done cause everything is torn apart. I have this vision in my head of what this space will feel like when I'm finished, I will be able to get things MADE when I can just sit and get to work. I've found all kinds of cool stuff I didn't even know I had- OH! Theres my watercolors! I was wondering where those went...
I am really struggling with negative thoughts on a constant basis now, so I cruise the net to get inspired. Today was Suziblu of course, with a link to a radio interview with Tascha in Toronto, and several amazing new paintings. She was exactly what I needed! Then there is Wyanne, who made a new video for Youtube today and a beautiful new painting.And the Altered diva with her color drenched work- and Gritty arts Jane. These ladies are real inspiration. Thank god for internet, which will allow me to live as a full time artist! Thank god for art buyers! And thanks for youtube, flickr, and blogs!!!!

2 comments:

Wyanne Thompson said...

Thanks so much MB!

I really appreciate your comments on my blog and letting folks know about me on yours.

P.S. - I'm cleaning my studio today, too!

Love,
Wyanne

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I'm a follower of these girls too! They surely do inspire to say the least and your art is lovely! I'm going to jump on the wagon myself before long LOL!