Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Banner Making 101

Whoo-hooo! I finished my first banner! Whew- the learning curve on this stuff is steep! Fonts, imaging program, HTML, oy. I never dreamed I would care what a pixel is. My new banner is a tiny bit rough, but I love it completely. I like all the colors. I actually made it on a black background, but since the blog is black you can't see that. Now that I know how to do this, I can change the pictures on the banner whenever I want, or change any part of it. BUT, this has taken way too much time, and I must get back to work- banner-playing not bringing any money in. TTFN (means ta-ta for now, as in tigger, oh, nevermind)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, hello there! I see my blog is on your Favorites list! Much obliged...Your banner looks great. AND I love that green painting/mixed media you did below. Bless you on your creative journey~ Jane