Tuesday, May 6, 2008

will work for food...



Took a short break from cleaning (it's a big job) to paint and glue- this pic is an update on the picture below of the bright green piece I started. Lets see, I collaged stuff on, then drew outline of main parts in pencil, then I painted about 10 layers, then stopped for about a week cause I didn't like where it was going. When I looked at it today I liked it more, so I painted it again, then started collaging more green tissue paper on it to tie together the bottom more. It is getting better, but it's not done. I am really starting to like it though. I am trying so many new things on this, thanks to Suzi and Wyanne and the other goddesses, I think that is why it is going so slow. I saw Karen Woods site and the contest they had, and they constantly are talking about all kinds of food over there. She asks everyone what they are eating or what they had for lunch, so when I go to her site I always get hungry, even if I just ate. You can check her site out here. OK, back to work...

1 comment:

tascha said...

This is so cute! I wish I could live there in that little village!